Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Cyberspacial Debut

Why hello!


So I can't say i've ever written on a blog before...i mean i can't even say i've ever looked at a blog before a few weeks ago. So to say i have no idea what i'm doing is probably an understatement. I mean is it like a diary entry where i pour out my deep, dark, hidden feelings about the world? Or more like a travel journal where i just tell you all what's going on in my extremely exciting life? I don't know! Nobody's told me. So i guess i'm just not going to think about it and speak from the heart, as the old saying goes... "speak from the heart."


I'm not really sure if that's a saying but i bet somebody has said it sometime. And sorry ahead of time for not capitalizing some of my proper nouns, I don't know i guess it's just a habit i've gained from texting when i don't really care about grammar and such.


Ok. So my name's Jace Garrett McLaws, i'm the baby of this amazing family, but I am proudly the tallest, and arguably (I only say arguably because father thinks hes strong) the most enhanced in my physique, except for probably brittney because she's really strong and has premium stamina. We would probably say in this family that Brittney is near her "optimum." I'm 6" 3' and 3/4 inches and weigh approximately 185 pounds, depending on the time of day. I'm almost 18 and a half, and I just graduated from Mead High School, and I'm planning to attend BYU with my seesters and brother. I tell my friends it's like Hogwarts, because my name has been down at BYU since i was born because my entire family has/is attended/ing BYU. I'm looking into studying either Finance, Economics, or International Relations, and I'm also thinking about law school afterwards. I LOVE to do stuff...like physical get up and go stuff. I've been playing basketball since i was very little and played on my high school varsity team for two years. I ran over and sometimes through hurdles for Track, and I love waterskiing, wakeboarding, snowmobiling, skiing, hiking, biking, and pretty much anything outside. I also love music and have been playing the piano since 3rd grade. I'm not as good as my incredible sisters but I try to add my own eltonish duke ellington type flair. I LOVE my family so much! They're my favorite people in the whole wide world and i'm always trying to be like them. I LOVE the gospel and i love studying the scriptures and giving talks and i can't wait to go on a mission in a year! AND that's pretty much it. Yep.

I don't think i was supposed to give you my whole life story but i did so oh well. Now you know me and i can start talking about stuff without people wondering my entire backround, haha because it's right here.


Oh and Camilley said i should put in a picture so here's me, it's my senior pic...



Big gulps huh? Alright...Welp cya later!




3 comments:

Angela McLaws said...

Well done Jace. . . you can now add blogging to the list of things you have learned to do this summer (along with sheetrocking!) As I always say, you are my favorite son!!

B said...

I will never be as optimal as Jace - never...

ms-mclaws said...

It's true. No one can be as optimal as Jace... I don't even stand a chance.

JACE - well done. This is an excellent entry. I am so glad I know your height, weight, and hobbies. I was in the dark to these qualities of yours before this blog :)