Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer Activities

So I just wanted to say that I had a really fun weekend! I'm glad I got to see you guys... and am very sad Jacey couldn't be there (I REALLY DID MISS YOU JACE... like A LOT)! These weekends always go by so fast. But luckily since it's summer we will be seeing each other in a few weeks or so. And I am lucky and get to see Daddio tonight! Yay for business trips!

On another note, I went to a Giants game at AT&T park last night with PwC. We had a tailgate party before (where everyone got sufficiently drunk), and then went to the game. I had a lot of fun... but I'll be honest, it was mostly because of my friends and the giant foam finger my coach let me borrow. Mom and Jace will be mortified to know that someone of their own blood even asked "so, when is halftime?" (I also wrote about this on my own blog... y'all [see that Jace? Y'ALL] should check it out). I also just kept thinking, "man, that concert Dave had here a few years ago was probably AWESOME! Too bad it's the Giants vs. the Nationals and not DMB." Oh well, some people just weren't born sports fans.

C

1 comment:

Kurt McLaws said...

Great blogging. Trevor ran across this the other day. Who would have guess the Spokane McLaws's were sooo tecky. Haven't seen a posting from the old grumpy guy. Keep up the blog.