Friday, July 25, 2008

random musings

Nothing much to post - but wanted to make my presence known.

So I think we sufficiently mortified mother when she saw our house last weekend - she knew it was bad, but I don't think she knew it was THAT bad. Anyway, I'm glad to report progress since last weekend. We have finished the bulk of the painting and are finally cleaning things up! I am so so so excited about this. I can't wait to scrub and vacuum and wipe, and do all things cleaning oriented. I'll finally feel at peace. Did I mentioned that this makes me excited!!

We are headed out tonight to go to Stu's concert in McCall Idaho with a bunch of hippies. It should be interesting - I'll certainly take my camera and post pictures appropriately. I can't wait to see the band on a big stage where they are truly meant to perform. They are getting so good - it's amazing to see and hear progress in the music. I never get sick of it - seriously, I know that seems hard to imagine, but I don't.

All in all, life is moving along too fast - I can't believe it's almost August. Where does it go?

Love and miss you all - always.

B

No comments: