Friday, June 20, 2008

WOW! We are a blogging family. . . very cool. Thanks Brittney for getting us officially signed up to join the world of cyberspace. I'm taking a break from sweeping up dust in our kitchen as we are in the process of installing new cabinets and counter tops. Brent and I are the demo crew, and Home Depot will install. Brent wanted to do the whole project (he LOVES this stuff) but I didn't want to be without a kitchen/water/food/etc. for months on end! He doesn't even have time to clean his desk, let alone do a whole kitchen remodel himself! Jace helped us mud and tape today--a skill every 18 year old male needs to know. Now he can add that to his list of "What I did this summer. . ."

I enjoyed reading your blog, Camille. That's my girl. . . off to conquer big ol' San Fran by herself. We are excited to hear all about your adventures.

Well, got to go for now. More dust to sweep. . . Love to all!

2 comments:

ms-mclaws said...

Yeah go Mom! Your first blog entry! But for the record, I set this thing up :) Not that it matters or anything.... haha

rach said...

wa-hoo! welcome to blogspot! feel free to spy on our blog anytime to see what is going on for the youngs in provo. rachydave.com Miss and love you guys! i'm coming to spokane in july, so see you then.