Friday, June 27, 2008

Blogging... It's fun, I promise!

Alright guys, so here's the deal. This whole blogging thing? Yeah, you actually have to DO it.

For being a pretty technologically-savvy family, we aren't doin so well on this blog everyone was so jazzed about starting. I want to hear what everyone is up to! Really, your lives can't be THAT boring...

Mom, how does the kitchen look!? You should post some pictures on the blog of your new cabinets. Just put the pics on your computer, and use the little picture icon on top of the window you type in to upload the picture onto the blog. Also, how was the funeral? I bet it was nice, probably kind of sad (as most funerals are...)

Jacey, congrats on figuring out how to get on to blogspot. I really am proud of you. I knew you could do it. I was pullin for ya. I want to hear how your new job at the golf course is!! Been able to go yet? What are you doing w/your life in Spokane?

Daddio, you traveling anywhere cool lately? Busy? Oh wait, that's a silly question. Of COURSE you are busy. Tell us about it.

Brittney, I want to see pictures of your new house! That's a ginormous thing in a person's life... oh, and good job about the lettuce thing at Fazolis (yeah, who eats there?) You are braver than me. I am a whimp sometimes.

Stu, how is the band? Any names yet?

Welp, hope all is well with everyone. I miss y'all. I leave for Belize tomorrow morning, so I am pretty stoked. Living with grandma and grandpa has been great, interesting sometimes, but fun for the most part. I think they are loving having someone younger than 65 in the house... it's pretty funny. They get all sad when I tell them I will be gone so much this summer, so at least I know I am not a burden. I am learning a lot, and am actually really grateful I get to spend a summer with one of the coolest ladies ever. Anyway, love you all!

No comments: