Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thanks for the great time in Utah

I just returned to Spokane from 11 days in Utah with the family. It was so good to see everyone again and just hang out. Thanks guys for making time for me in your busy schedule. I enjoyed seeing you all manage your lives so well. As Dad and I make this transistion into being "Empty Nesters" (BTW, I HATE that word--I think it is soooooo lame!) it is fun to be around you all as you carry on. I will admit, however, that I'm glad to be in my own house right now! Give me a few weeks and I will be ready to visit again. Thanksgiving will be here before we know it.


So, to Jace, keep studying, clean your room occasionally, get some sleep, and don't break too many hearts on your "Friday Night Dating Marathon." Thanks for letting me go to your Mission Prep Class. In only a few short months you will be an awesome full time missionary!

To Camille, enjoy your last semester, work on your "things to do in Utah before I leave" list, study if you must (after all, as you said, you do already have a job!), and be kind to all those guys you know. Go with the flow. . . Mr. Perfect is out there waiting for you!

To Brittney and Stuart, the house looks great! Thanks for letting me help a big with your bedroom. It has come a long way already. Good luck to Stuart as today is "day 8" of the "cleanse!" I'm praying for you! You guys have incredible will power! I missed not seeing the band play--maybe next time. You guys are doing an incredible job with everything!

I miss you all already. . . this house is very quiet sometimes!

Love you,
Mom

3 comments:

ms-mclaws said...

Thanks for coming Mom! We had fun with you here. See you in a month :)

B said...

NO MOM - THANK YOU! You spoil us, and it's so wonderful to have you. Visit any time!

onprozac said...

hi camille. just wanted to say hi! :)In the middle of finals. update you later!